Monday, April 4, 2011

bare minerals firming eye treatment

I'm all about eye care.

If it's a new product and it claims to make my eye area look great, I'm on it.

Recently this came across my desk and I was immediately smitten.

The first time I used it (the first time I used it!) I noticed a difference in how the skin under my eyes appeared.

It looked like I had the most awesome sleep ever the night before.

Like my husband wasn't snoring and keeping me awake, even though I had earplugs in my ears.

Apparently, I had also somehow kicked him in my sleep to get him to stop.

Don't seem to remember that.

; )

The treatment manages to provide a tightening action that you can feel a little, but not so much so that it's annoying.

You also get enough slip with this, so your concealer/foundation goes on smooth and not cakey.

Essential in my book.

The tube factor is perfect for those of you who hate pots...I'm good either way though...and is great for travel.

Priced at $28, it won't leave you crying as you reach for your credit card.

Find it at your local Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, Bare Escentuals freestanding stores, and

disclosure: a sample was provided by a rep for the company

1 Comment:

anton said...

It is something like there is no false promises, just simple honest beauty.
eye lift

Related Posts with Thumbnails