Tuesday, April 19, 2011

beauty buys under $10.75...regis designline ultimate radiance collection


I was smitten the moment I sniffed the shampoo.

It smells all coconutty and fruity, but not in an annoying I'm-wearing-a-fruit-salad-on-my-head kinda way.

While it contains natural ingredients and no sulfates, the best part for me (aside from the fab scent) was how it cleaned my hair.

Amazing.

It got rid of that gunked-up feeling I sometimes get and left it feeling squeaky clean, but not stripped.

Does that make sense?

There's no matching rinse-out conditioner, which kinda bummed me out, but there's a spray Leave-In Conditioning Styler that did its job very well.

If you're hair tends to be on the frizzy side...a direction my hair can take in the summer...there's a Defrizz Spray too.

The Ultimate Radiance Shampoo ($9.95) and the Ultimate Radiance Defrizz Spray ($6.50) are both under $10...which is insane.  The Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioning Styler is priced at $10.50.

All of the above are available at Regis Salons right now.

Go to regissalons.com to find a location near you.



disclosure: a pr sample was provided 

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails