Thursday, April 28, 2011

biore makeup removing towelettes

Sorry things have been a little haphazard around here.

First, the kids were sick...which is just plain horrible on all levels, in case you're wondering.

Now, I'm sick, and anyone with kids under 5 years old knows that it's next to impossible to do something called "rest" when you've got them running around the house.

I mean, really.

I had to laugh out loud at my husband when he actually said well, just try to get some rest.

Uh...say what?

Have you met our kids?!

But, I digress...back to the wipes.

Even if I'm bone-tired at the end of the night, I always take off my makeup.


While I normally wear only 5 makeup products during the day (concealer, tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara, lip gloss) they all still need to be removed, along with any other unseen gunk that might settle on my face.

I could you not want to remove all of that?


I love the option I have with a product like the Biore towelettes.

You can just grab one and wipe away the day in seconds.


Plus, you don't even need water.


Thanks to ingredients like Green Tea, Vitamin E, Green Coconut Water, and Indian Ginseng, everything feels clean and not dry afterwards.

Also, each towelette is enhanced with cotton (made from 100% renewable resources...the first of its kind btw) for softness that's just feels so right.

A total no-brainer.

Find yours at any Target or mass market retailer.  You can also head to for more info about this and their other products.

disclosure: a pr sample was provided


Related Posts with Thumbnails