Saturday, April 2, 2011

clinique long last glosswear in clearly pink


If you were to dump out the contents of my makeup bag right now, you'd find an assortment of pink or pinkish glosses.

For example, I probably have every pink hue imaginable from Bobbi Brown.

I am totally serious.

So much so that when I go to the counter and start to get excited when I see a new shade I think I don't have, I have to pause and mentally go over the shades I have at home.

Nine times out of ten, I have it already.

Homegirl really needs to start making a list.

While I do have a gaggle of pink lippies, I'm always on the lookout for ones that I don't have.

Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Clearly Pink was one that I didn't.

Allure magazine recently listed it on their Hit List and that just piqued my interest.

It's definitely a sheer pink.

Allure described it as a watermelon pink, but when I think watermelon, my mind veers towards a slightly reddish kinda pink.

This is that gorgeous candy-pink that you automatically think of when you try and picture a pink in your head.

You know, back when you used to pretend you were a princess.

That pink.

It's glossy times five...so be warned.

There's no scent to it and it can get a little sticky, but that's a gloss baby.

I also adore the fact that it's only $14, so I don't feel too guilty about adding it to my pink pile.




disclosure: purchased with my own money at my local macy's.

1 Comment:

Jennifer said...

just to add, the pic i found on the internet of the gloss actually makes it look like a watermelon-y pink. in person it's much more of the candy pink that i described. let me know what you think though, if you've seen it in person!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails