Friday, April 15, 2011

love by avon and reese witherspoon


Spring has officially sprung, in my neck of the woods.

Yesterday was every bit of gorgeous.

Big L came home from work and I was able to get in a run in after dinner.

Didn't need to resort to our treadmill...so that made it more fun right there.

And I wore shorts!!

Can you believe it?

No parka!!

Hopefully your weather has taken a turn for the warmer as well.

If that's the case, you definitely need to work on switching up your heavier winter scents for some lighter spring-ish ones.

Just released this month is Love, from Avon and Reese Witherspoon.

Who I just adore btw.

Anyway, Love is the first in a trio of bright floral fragrances Avon will be introducing under Expressions.

Got that?

Here's a little about the whole set...

As an actress, mother and Avon Global Representative, Reese Witherspoon is a perfect example of the woman who does it all. Like many of us, Witherspoon wears a different hat every day, so who better to capture her modern femininity than with a fragrance for each frame of mind: Live without regrets, Laugh often and Love to the fullest.


“Wearing fragrance is one way I express my personality,” says Reese. “No matter what my mood, Expressions lets me convey my joy, confidence or sensuality – whatever I feel that day.”

I was able to check out Love, which is described as a rich textured Oriental Floral scent.

For those of you who understand the whole note thing, there's notes of succulent black cherry, a plush peony floralcy and sensual amber and woods.

This is one of those perfumes I'd definitely use for a night out with Big L.

It's sexy and perfect for dressing up, or with jeans, a tee, and a nice warm cardi for a date at the movies.

Love ($22.50) is available now, with Laugh following in May and Live soon after.

There's actually a really cute little Mother's Day set on Avon's site right now...check it out here.

The Expressions trio is available exclusively through Avon Representatives. To locate an Avon Representative call 1-800-FOR-AVON or visit avon.com.


disclosure: a sample was provided

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails