Friday, April 1, 2011

lubriderm daily moisture with spf 15 lotion

Have I mentioned that it's been incredibly cold and dreary here in the DC area?


I just want the warmer temps, so I can wear some of my cute spring outfits and ditch the winter parka I'm still sporting.


Either way, if I'm going to be running errands around town, I find it necessary to apply a lotion with SPF to my face and body...parka or no parka.

It's easy and it's something that takes five seconds to do.

2 in 1's are positively essential to this mommy.

Clinique covers the face part and Lubrierm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 covers the rest.

They're both totally a no-brainer with their broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection combined with awesome hydration.

Each with a non-greasy feel.

While the Clinique will set you back almost $43, the Lubriderm is priced at under $10.

Both have earned their place on my bathroom vanity.

disclosure: a sample of the lubriderm lotion was provided by a rep for the company. i purchased the clinique lotion myself.


Related Posts with Thumbnails