Wednesday, April 6, 2011

pantene pro v color hair solutions color nourishing treatment

I think that I might have mentioned that I have a little spending problem.

Didn't I?

Lately I've decided that I need to curb my desire to spend, or at least limit some of my spending to items under $100 or so.

Hey, I'm only human.

A couple of weeks back, I saw this sitting on the shelf while cruising the aisles of Target.

I've seen Pantene's new Color Nourishing Treatment advertised everywhere and figured why not give it a shot.

Being it was priced under $10, it gave me the thrill of a new purchase without the guilt of a major splurge.

Stop looking at me like that.

I do not have a problem!! only need to use it once a week, like a deep conditioner.

Shampoo your hair, then apply and let it sit there while you finish up the rest of your shower duties.

Rinse it out, then towel dry, and style your hair as usual.

My results?

Touchably soft and hydrated color that still looks great.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

disclosure:  i purchased this at my local target


Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

My hair would really need that!

Jennifer said...

Sandra: let me know what you think if you get it. it's definitely worth the price. thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Just bought this today, before reading your blog ! Can't wait to try it, will definetly come back and let you know how it goes. Wish me luck :)

Anonymous said...

OK! I'm back... I've givin' it a try and love it. If you have long hair I definetly recommend using a shower cap to contain your hair while it marinates in the conditioner as you finish up your other shower duties. I rinsed my hair last.. but before I washed my face. This stuff is definetly a good conditioner but time will tell if it helps keep my colour longer.
P.S. It was on sale at my local grocery store for 2.50.. INSANE DEAL ALERT

Related Posts with Thumbnails