Saturday, May 7, 2011

21 drops

So, it's been a little while since you've heard from me.

My apologies.

There are a couple of good reasons though.

For one, I got hit by the allergy bus and that is no picnic...believe me.

Also, Big L has been working non-stop and THAT'S been no picnic either.

Plus, I'm one of those people who can only multi-task so much.

Seriously.

I really don't know how some people do it and don't fall into a heaping pile of sobbing mess at the end of the day.

Or maybe they do and just don't tell anybody.

Moving on.

A sample of one of the above landed at my doorstep a little while back.

I tried Equalize, which is said to ground, support, and balance.

Because I am a person who totally needs to be grounded, supported, and balanced, I applied this stuff like it was going out of style.

Not hard to do, especially because it smells pretty darn good and it has a roller applicator.

Love those.

Okay, before I go any further, you have to understand that these products are all based on aromatherapy.

Hence the smell good comment above.

Aromatherapy (according to wiki!) is a form of alternative medicine that uses volatile plant materials, known as essential oils, and other aromatic compounds for the purpose of altering a person's mind, mood, cognitive function or health.


Aside from good old Wikipedia, the 21 Drops website has a more involved page that actually tells you how aromatherapy works.

Totally worth checking that out, because there was no way I was going to be able to explain that all here.

I'm good, but I'm not that good.

All of the essential oils used for 21 Drops, are also all 100% natural, organic, or something called wild crafted.

They also come in cute little glass containers, that have a really cool rubbery coverings and an easy to use roller-ball applicator.

Perfect for popping in your bag and applying on the run.

Quite sure that you're wondering...did it work?

The answer is...well...yes.

I know it sounds crazy, but even though I was feeling under the weather, when I would think to apply this I would feel calmer and cooler.

Two things that are positively ESSENTIAL when your kids are running around the house, screaming and yelling at the top of their little lungs.

They may be tiny, but my kids can really create some major chaos.

Ma-jor.

Using this stuff actually kept me from losing it and gave me the chance to regroup and take a little break from the crazy.

That is worth the cost of admission in my book.

Find out more info at 21drops.com.


disclosure: a press sample was provided

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails