Monday, June 6, 2011

bobbi brown spf 15 tinted moisturizer


I'm such a sucker for a great tinted moisturizer.

I've tried a lot over the years and this new one from Bobbi Brown is my current obsession.

Once I heard that Bobbi was releasing a new tinted moisturizer, I swung by my local counter at Nordies and checked out the hoopla.

The BB artist swatched me and informed me that I would need a slightly darker shade than I've been using...who knew?

He also suggested the oil free version because it would hold up in the heat and last longer.

Ok...works for me.

Picking out the Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free in light to medium, he used his fingers and a foundation brush to smooth it on all over.

Is it just me, or is it the BEST feeling having your makeup applied by someone else?

Once he finished, I glanced in the mirror and loved the result.

My skin, but better.

He threw on a little Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Raspberry and did a sweet little stain trick with her Rich Lip Color in Guava.

Loved them all and bought them all.

Done!

Find out more at your local Bobbi Brown counter, or try bobbibrowncosmetics.com.


disclosure: i bought everything listed here myself.  

4 Comments:

Leather jacket said...

sounds interesting! think i should try it.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

The last tinted moisturizer I bought (Stila) was a flop. Maybe I'll try Bobbi Brown.

Hope you have been well! It's been a loooong time.

Gold Eye Serum said...

the effects last longer as you are confident it will also last. And you don't worry about retouching and reapplying.

carrie said...

I've been using the oil free version for a while, its great. If i use products that are too oily, it gives me acne sometimes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails