Monday, June 13, 2011

it's a 10 miracle leave-in product


I am deeply, deeply in love with this product.

This has to rank up there as my favorite leave-in thus far.

Why?

Well, it makes my short hair look amazing.

All I do is spray it on after towel drying my hair, then brush it and finger-comb it into place.

While I know that I can use a blow dryer, I generally let it air dry.

The result?

Soft hair that keeps its shape, minus the slight frizzies I generally get this time of year.

I can even get away with not having to use my Aveda Control Paste after, if I so choose.

Worth it's weight in gold in my book.

Find yours at your local salon and beauty supplier.





disclosure: a sample was provided

1 Comment:

myhighestself said...

I will have to give this a try, right now I'm addicted to my pequi oil, if I don't use it I feel like I have someone else's head of hair on me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails