Monday, June 13, 2011

so loving this go-to neutral from essie...


I have to admit, I did not see Ginnifer's movie Something Borrowed.

I get very few "girly movie" picks and I used mine for Bridesmaids.

The only reason I actually got away with that is because of the hilarious trailers that were everywhere on the net.

Otherwise that movie would have been a no-go with the hubs.

He avoids rom-coms and comedy-dramas (a dramedy?) like the plague.

Sad, but true.

What I love about the above pic of Ginnifer Goodwin at the premiere of her movie...besides her cut, her dress and makeup...is her nails.

Natural color with the perfect nail length.

Love. 

Her polish pick?

Essie polish in Better Together from their aptly titled Wedding Collection.


Described as a neutral sandy shade, I think that it's just great for summer.

Don't you agree?

2 Comments:

Soos said...

I think your husband and I are going to the movies.

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

Looks like a lovely neutral!

Related Posts with Thumbnails