Friday, June 3, 2011

tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blush

When I tested this blush, my first thought was my mom would love this.

Let me explain a little.

A few years back, my mother went through one of the most awful health scares ever.

She was in the hospital for about two weeks and after her recovery from the intense surgery, I went up to her room to see her.

The first thing she said to me after saying hello was Jennifer, you need more blush.

I am totally serious.

The women was recovering from a major operation to treat a disease and her first comment involved the fact that I did not have enough makeup on my face.

It sounds kind of nuts, but that is why I love her.

She's crazy, but the most wonderful kind of crazy there is and I wouldn't have it any other way.

She's also fully recovered and is doing very well...just in case you were thinking this post was heading in a different direction altogether.

To say that my mom is a little blush obsessed would be an understatement.

She would love this product as much as I do.

Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is a fabulous new addition to my makeup bag.

Made with all good-for-you ingredients, it also lasts much longer than other powder blushers that I've tried.

Delivers a gorgeous burst of color and blends in without making my cheeks look all powdery.


It comes in 8 shades and here are my three faves:

An adorable light pink that works amazingly well for my light/medium skin tone.
Makes for a great pop of color!

I have this in the Cheek Gel Stain too and I love them both.
Gives you that peachy-coral glow that's great with a (faux) tan...or not!

A delicious warm peach that's got that itty-bitty hint of pink that I love.
If you're after a peachy blush and you have a lighter complexion, try this.

Find these and the other 5 shades at your local Sephora,, or

disclosure: samples were provided


aMz88 said...

Me want one of these :D
abt the comment ur mom gave u that was hellah funny but i bet u were like "say what?" O_o hehe

Dark Circle Treatments said...

its a bit odd and sometimes crazy when we get addicted and obsessed with this kind of stuffs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails