Friday, June 17, 2011

tarte lipsurgence natural lip lusters

Just for the record, any makeup product that comes in chubby pencil form will win my heart over in a hot second.

These cute/adorable/chubby little sticks from Tarte are the bee's knees of fabulousness.

Inside each stick are ingredients that hydrate and smooth your lips.

Boy do they moisturize.

Plus they're made without all of those synthetics, parabens, and the other not-good-for-you standbys.

If any of the above doesn't grab you, there's always the colors.

Six gorgeously sheer shades to choose from.

One that's in my bag right now is the shade to the right...glisten.

A sweet little sheer peach that's just perfect for right now and beyond.

Get some.

Find more info at tartecosmetics.com.


disclosure: samples were provided by pr

2 Comments:

mamavalveeta03 said...

These are GREAT! I have the Achiote duo blush and lip stick that I got on QVC and the color is brilliant!

Sclerotherapy Tustin said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails