Thursday, July 14, 2011

beauty buys under $10...covergirl natureluxe mousse mascara

While you will never see me wearing tons of makeup...sorry, it just ain't me...you will see me wearing the basics to look "daytime presentable":

-tinted moisturizer
-blush (normally a cream or a stain, but sometimes powder)
-a little mascara
-a sheer gloss

If I'm going out, I might throw in a little smudgy liner and a bit of shadow, but that's it.

My go-to mascaras tend to run the gamut, but CoverGirl is the brand I tend to reach for the most.

Why?

Well, they stay put, look good, and wash off easily at the end of the day.

No remover required.

I mean...seriously...who has time for that?

Also, if you're the kind of gal who goes through a lot of mascara, it's crazy inexpensive.

A huge bonus if you ask me.

CoverGirl's newest offering in the mascara department is their NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara.

Thanks to ingredients like natural beeswax, carnauba wax and tapioca polymers, it's incredibly light and feels like nothing on...all while delivering lift and volume.

I tried brown, which I really like for it's subtle effect on my lashes.

There's also a black, very black, and black/brown for you to choose from as well.

It's CoverGirl, so you can find it at any mass market retailer for under $10 each.

Love that.

To find out more, visit covergirl.com.


disclosure: a sample was provided by pr for covergirl

1 Comment:

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

nice! i just saw the commercial for this and wanted to see what it is all about. sounds like a good deal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails