Saturday, July 30, 2011

it's been a crazy few weeks...

So...where have I been?

Well, we've been doing a little traveling.

I have two kids under the age of 5 who are driving me insane.

It's also been hot as hades out and I've been sweating my tushie off.

I am excited about a couple of things though.

The first of which is the fact that August is almost here and THAT means that school is right around the corner!

YAY!!

Please do not judge me.

I adore my children and I would do anything for them, but for the love of god they are driving me nuts.

It's been so hot outside that they really can't play outside.

That means that it's indoor play and craziness and whining.

Not fun.

My oldest, Little L, will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and we're both excited.

Well, excited and a little sad because he's my baby and getting so big and all that.

My littlest, Little E, will be starting preschool for 2 year olds.

It's only two days a week, but can I get a "hell yeah"?

With the nuttiness (hopefully) coming to a close, I will try to catch up and post a lot more than I have.

Until then, it'll still be a little sporadic and I'm sorry about that.

Anyway....

Just to give you a little chuckle, here's my favorite commercial of all time.

This will be me in the next week or so...just sayin'.



Stay tuned and please keep coming back.

I love having you here.

1 Comment:

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

aww! hang in there till school starts! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails