Friday, July 8, 2011

loving her cut...emma watson


Here's the textbook example of how to grow out your short do effortlessly.

Emma's starting-to-grow-it-out new style was on full display at the London premiere of the new Harry Potter movie.

And it's so ridiculously cute.

While my husband seems to think that the best way to grow out a short cut is to just let it grow and not cut it till it's long, I can tell you that the most important thing is to find a great hairstylist that you can work with throughout the long (tedious?) process.

Emma's a smarty, so she enlisted the help of Rodney Cutler of Cutler Salon...who did an awesome job in my opinion.

Now I have a new style to drool over while I begin growing out mine again.

1 Comment:

Dermatologists Costa Mesa said...

thanks for this products.it was required.i will keep stay for next update.

Related Posts with Thumbnails