Saturday, July 23, 2011

qvc customer choice beauty awards


Now's the chance for your voice to be heard.

QVC is holding their first ever Customer Choice Beauty Awards featuring many of the beauty goodies that you've tried and loved.

All you have to do is head over to qvc.com and click on your fave beauty products from the chosen nominees.

That's it!

My love for Tarte goes far and wide, so I have to give them a little shout-out because they're nominees in seven categories.

Just click on the pic above to get a better view, then click here to start voting!

Editor's Note: Voting is over now...I supplied the wrong link and it's apologies all around. Don't blame me, blame my offspring and the fact that I'm going to be 40 in two weeks. My bad!!

2 Comments:

jennifer said...

When I click on the link it takes me to the QVC site BUT the date is 2009, unless all my wishes are coming true we did not travel backwards in time... right?

Jennifer said...

Oh crap!!! I just realized that I used the wrong dumb link! Ugh!!! I am so sorry you guys! I fixed it, but it's way too late! And...lmao @Jennifer...I WISH we could travel backwards in time. I'd pick my 20's though...much more enjoyable and I was single! Man I miss those days! lol!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails